Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What camera do you use?


This one is dedicated to all my photographer friends ...

A photographer was displaying his pictures to his friends when a lady friend asked him "What camera do you use?". The photographer said, call me for dinner and I'll let you in on my secret. The curious friend immediately agreed to the deal, considering the small price for his curiosity and the photographer' secret. On the agreed date the photographer went over for the meal. He generously appreciated the food to be very tasty and delicious. Then he followed-up with a question to this lady "What cooker do you use?". Thus he answered with a witty question back to the curious fan.

It's like asking Federer or Nadal about the make and model of their tennis racquets OR asking Beckham about the shoes he wears ...

I know we all are tempted by such stupid ice-breakers but it is such a cliche. I should confess here, I am guilty too of this very crime. Inquiring people's intent of visiting a restaurant or a hospital when we meet them all of a sudden, despite the very obvious answer mocking in our faces. Anyways, some of them can be forgiven - the rest become a good joke for others ... ;-)

I hope this will leave a smile or a smirk on your face, the next time you hear this question. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment